Download the Brochures of all our current models available in Puerto Rico & The Caribbean.
Challenger Lifts USA
Challenger takes pride in crafting automotive lifts to the highest standards in Louisville, Kentucky. Challenger offer service solutions ranging in capacity from 6,000 lbs. to 148,000 lbs., each designed with key productivity features to help you reach your full potential.
Why choose a Challenger Lift?
Our comprehensive line of automotive lifts represents decades of commitment to finding inspired lifting solutions. We aim to increase your shop’s efficiency, maintain safety and enhance your revenue potential. We strive daily for long-term customer satisfaction. Each of our lifts represents the pride and quality of a caring team of individuals, pulling together to manufacture and market the finest hoists in the world.
Challenger Lifts meets strict industry standards to bear the Gold Label of the ANSI Accredited ALI Certification Program. As an active board member of the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI), we promote high quality product standards and safe design, construction and use of vehicle lifts across the industry. From design to manufacture, we take great pride in ensuring quality at every stage of production. We’re not just lifting vehicles; we’re raising the standards for an entire automotive lifts industry.
There are two models of rotary air compressors on the market today: oil-injected and oil-free.
- No two days in your shop are the same. At Challenger, we understand that your success depends on having the flexibility to safely and efficiently handle whatever comes through those doors. When you choose between an asymmetric-only or a symmetric-only lift, you limit your bay.
- Symmetric-only auto lifts have columns that face each other. They safely lift vehicles with a center of gravity more symmetrically positioned. These include full-size pickup trucks, vans as well as large SUVs.
- These 2-post lifts force a service facility to decide what types of vehicles are serviced most, limiting productivity and revenue potential. Turning away business because you do not have the right post lift to service a specific vehicle is detrimental to a shop’s bottom line.
- With Challenger’s Versymmetric® lift technology, however, you can effectively do both, maximizing your productivity. Established in 1992, Versymmetric® technology is responsible for the original two-in-one automotive lift. Versymmetric® lifts safely accommodate vehicles with either a symmetric or an asymmetric center of gravity using heavy-duty columns and arms. With a Versymmetric lift, your business can reach its full yield potential.
- We offer our Versymmetric® lifts in several configurations to meet your shop’s specific needs. A drive-on pad option offers the quickest vehicle spotting for express bays. At only 2.25″ tall, the pad is also a great option for low-profile and exotic vehicles. Quick Cycle™ models can lift in just 27 seconds as well as lower in only 17 seconds. Even adjustable height and width options are available, making the CL10V3 the best choice for any service professional. Expand your service potential with our most versatile, easy-to-operate lift.